Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tron Better Be Good or I'm Gonna Be Super Pissed Off

I am one of those people who is emotionally invested in the new Tron movie. I was one of the lucky few who actually got to see Tron on ice.



This was one of the seminole experiences of my childhood. Pathetic I know. But I was six and it was AWESOME!!!!

Clu is going to have to be the most superbadass villain ever. I remember the Master Control Program making Sark 40 feet tall with a gaping wound in his head to continue the fight against Tron in the first movie. For this movie to be good Clu needs to be at least that bad ass. Speaking of Tron is he even in this movie? Did they de-age Bruce Boxleitner too? If not why not?

I have been so excited for this movie since the first trailer at Comic Con. I was not at comic con and I must have been watching the shaky cellphone one for like a year before the real one came out. With those kind of raised expectations I know that I may be setting myself up for a fall but hope springs eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment